New Patient Information
At Davey Street Medical Centre, our books are always open, this means that we will always accept and welcome new patients.
If you are a new patient to Davey Street Medical Centre please bring the following to your next consultation:
- A valid Medicare card if you have one.
- A form of payment, we accept cash and eftpos, we do not accept cheques or American Express Cards.
- If you are a Workcover patient, you will need to inform your Employer prior to the consultation and bring your employer's contact details for verification. Please note: You will be required to pay for your consultation at the time of your appointment, we do not issue accounts to new patients or new workers compensation claims.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your consultation to complete a New Patient Registration Form.
- If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on (03) 6223 6223 to avoid late cancellation fees.
Contact us today to make your first appointment with us.